Almost 80 people packed into the room at The Quaker Meeting House in Liverpool on the 10th June to listen to presentations about the new EUi funding programmes from a high quality line up of speakers. The attendees not only heard the latest information about the programmes from the speakers but also asked questions and debated some of the issues relating to the VCSi and our role in delivering high quality projects.
The picture shows Network for Europe CEO , Andy Churchill kicking off the
presentations and he was followed by the speakers list below.
- Alan Welby, Executive Director , LCR LEP
- Andy Churchill, CEO, NFE
- Carol Sweetenham, Head of ERDF, DCLG
- Angus Gray, Head of ESF, DWP
- Laura Furness, Local Deals Manager, BLF
- Warren Escadale, CEO, Voluntary Sector North West